Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Week Three

Monday: Stretch and Strengthen. I did a modified P90X chest and back workout (one time through on my own, not following the video) and I did Ab Ripper X.

Tuesday: 3.5 miles. I ran 12/3/12/3/12 and was so happy! The second leg felt the hardest, and I felt my ITB on both the second and third legs of the run ... the first part felt so good. I ran earlier than I have been and the weather was cool and crisp. Perhaps that has something to do with it. I feel so empowered after I run. I feel so good about myself and I think the feeling carries over throughout the day. I'm so glad I ran this morning, as I was out all day and would have been dreading doing it ... running with a purpose makes things so much easier for me. I love running knowing that in a small way, it's for Brienna. I wish she was in a stroller with me :(

Tomorrow is 2 miles or XT. My plan is to do the P90X arms and shoulders workout, as well as Ab Ripper X. My arms are starting to look defined - it's kinda crazy! But I'm embracing it ... it's one area of my life that I have control, and that is a nice feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment