Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Week Four - Tuesday's Run

So, today was another 3.5 mile day. I decided that because Sunday's run went so well, I would try and do the whole thing all at once. And I did!! 37:30 of running ... I definitely run slow, about a 10:30+ mile, but I truly could care less. Just running is a victory for me, so I'm happy.

I did feel some ITB discomfort, so am worried about that. I am hoping that with lots of ice and stretching, I'll be okay. For most of the run, I actually felt pretty good. It was towards the end when my knee hurt that I wanted to just be done already, but I felt really good beyond that. It makes me very happy to be able to say that :)

When I got home, I did a modified chest and back workout. I love the way my arms are looking, and want to keep it up so that they stay nice. I want them more lean, so need to figure out how to get that to happen ... Tomorrow is arms/shoulders, which I'll modify but overall, training is going well. I hope, hope, hope it continues to go this well!

I thank Brienna every day, because she makes it possible for me to do this. And for that, I'm lucky ... I think of her beautiful little face, and it gives me the push I need to keep going. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment