Sunday, September 27, 2009

Week Four - Long Run

Was supposed to run on Thursday, but didn't. My ITB was sore after Tuesday's run, so I opted against running.

Saturday, I went to the gym and did the elliptical machine for 40 minutes. I can tell I'm in better shape, because I didn't even look at the clock until 41 minutes was up! I was pretty happy about that.

Sunday, Kris and I ran together. We went to the East Bay Bike Path and it was ok. I ended up doing 30/5/23 but didn't love it. Kris and I don't run well together! We ran the first 30 minutes together, and I felt my knee really start to hurt at the end of the 30 minutes which bummed me out. I'm not sure if I picked up my pace or what, but it wasn't the best run in the world to say the least. But I did it, and that is the important part! I find that I'm exhausted on the days I run ...

No comments:

Post a Comment