Monday, August 31, 2009

Breaking the (blog) Silence

It's been so long since I've posted, but I need to ask for your help. Please, please, please pray for little Brianna and her parents and sister. Brianna has full Trisomy 18, and is battling for her life right now. Her smile makes you melt and she just exudes happiness. Her mom Brenda is a.maz.ing and such a wonderful person. This little girl gave me such hope and inspiration while I was pregnant with Brienna and I wish there was more I could do for them ... my heart aches to think of what they are going through ... so please, help me pray for Brianna and her family.

1 comment:

  1. I visited and commented. Thanks for breaking the silence. I am so glad you did because these last few days I have been thinking about you and wondering how you are doing, how you are handling the grief, how you are getting through life these days. Please email me if you want to talk or need to cry.

    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete