Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Days 6-11

Day 6: 1.6.12
3 mile run with the Bailey and Pete.  A sub-10:00 pace with the jogging stroller always makes me happy. Finished in 29:52.

Day 7: 1.7.12
This is the day I was most concerned about, because I had to be at work by 7AM.  But, I did it!  I got up at 4:45, fed Pete, pumped and then walked for 20 minutes (a little over a mile).  I was very pleased.

Day 8: 1.8.12
Apparently, this is the day I should have been concerned about.  After working 12+ hours, Pete decided that he just wouldn't sleep.  At all.  I finally got him to fall asleep from 12-2 (in bed with me, so not a very good sleep for me) but then he was up until 5, when I handed him over to P until 7ish.  I had a baby shower in the morning, Little Christmas in the afternoon and could barely keep my eyes open when I got home.  So the streak ended.

Day 9: 1.9.12
20 minutes walking on the treadmill.

Day 10: 1.10.12
Attempted a 4 mile run on the bike path near my house, only to find it was closed.  So my 4 miler turned into a 2 miler and I wasn't happy about it.  It's amazing how I could do essentially nothing the entire month of December and be okay with it, and now a run gets cut short and I'm pissed ...

Day 11: 1.11.12
25 minutes walking on the treadmill.  Had an MD appointment at 8AM and then work at 11.  So I was pretty happy to get a walk in before the MD appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment