Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Days 2, 3 & 4

So far so good. YAY!

Day 2 - 1.2.12
2.2 mile run in 22:10 with B.  I planned on a slow, easy run and that's exactly what I got.  It was perfect.  My legs are definitely sore though.  I'm not used to running multiple days in a row and taking such a long break was pretty dumb.

Bicep curls: 10 lb weights, 15 reps x 2
Tricep extensions: 10 lb weight, 15 reps x 2
Bicep curls/shoulder presses: 10 lb weights, 10 reps x2
Circles with arms out to the side (no idea what they're called).  A lot.

Day 3 - 1.3.12
30 minute walk on the treadmill, at 2% incline.  Can't remember exactly, but I think it worked out to be about 1.69 miles.  Wanted to give my legs a rest, as they were pretty sore - but in a good way.  I love that feeling.  I worked all day too and didn't sit down much, so I think it was good to keep the juices flowing.

Day 4 - 1.4.12
30 minute walk on the treadmill at varying inclines 2-5%.  Walked a bit faster than yesterday and did about 1.8 miles.  Then Pete woke up and my workout ended!

I'm loving our treadmill.  It's so easy to ensure a workout with it right there.  Both days I walked, I told myself I'd just do a mile.  I'm glad I did more.  And it might not be much, but it's a good start for me. I've also been tracking my food using MyFitnessPal.  It's free and you can scan everything you eat.  Thank goodness for breastfeeding, because it affords me many extra calories.

I'm not sure what my plan for the rest of the week is.  I have to work 7A-7P on Saturday, so my thought is a quick 1 mile run.  I'll have to get up at 4:45 ish just to get that in, so we'll see.  I'd like to get in a run either tomorrow or Friday, and then again on Sunday.  I think the weather might be a bit warmer, so hopefully the man, B and I can all go together!

No comments:

Post a Comment