Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 5

1.5.12

A little rough today.  I tried several times to get in a run, but Pete thwarted my attempts each and every time.  He just didn't want to sleep today.  At all.  All day.  I finally got him down for a nap about noon and was 15 minutes into an interval workout on the 'mill when he started screaming and I had to stop and get him.  Poor kid.  I'm not sure why he didn't want to sleep all day ... it was semi frustrating, because I had so much I wanted to get done. Oh well.  He's too adorable to be frustrated with for long:

And while he was playing this afternoon, I got in 18 push ups.  So at least the streak continues.  I'm hoping for at least a few miles (running) tomorrow.

In terms of other goals, I have been much better about drinking water, which is good.  And I'm trying to cut back on Diet Coke.  It's hard.  But it really would make so much sense.  It's expensive!!  And unnecessary. So we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment