Friday, June 5, 2009

No words

Our precious angel was born into Heaven on June 2, 2009 at 8:50 PM. The happiest and saddest day of my life ... our little girl, Brienna Marie was perfect. She was the most beautiful baby I have ever seen in my entire life. She had the softest skin and the most perfect button nose ... I can still feel her in my arms, smell her sweet smell and I long for just one more moment with her. One more chance to kiss her cheek, touch her lips and tell her that I love her with all my heart ... P and I are so sad she is gone. It feels surreal and I feel hollow ... like I am missing a piece of me.
I miss her so much :(

3 comments:

  1. You are missing a part of you. Your arms ache for the baby you held for nine months right there under and in your hearts. We will be praying for you and P. I can only imagine how perfect your lil Toot is! I wish too that she was still there so you could smell her sweet smell and kiss her button nose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been praying for your family all week. As I was sitting here grieving over Olivia, I checked my blog followings and came across your post. I will be grieving over your beautiful Brienna as well. My heart is broken for you. I know the surreal-ness; I know the hollowness. Praying for His comfort for you.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even begin to express my sorrow. I am so sorry that you have lost this little girl that has and will forever mean so much to you both.

    I have been thinking and praying for you often the last several weeks. I will continue to storm the gates as the time begins to pass and you begin to be in two places at once. I will forever live in two time zones...one with Timothy in my arms on July 28, 2008...and the "real" date, many months later.

    If you ever need ANYTHING, just let me know.

    (((HUGS)))

    Jen

    ReplyDelete