Monday, December 5, 2011

Solo Run

P gave me the best gift this weekend: a solo run.  He took Pete out to run errands and I went running sans jogging stroller for the first time in a long time.  It was glorious.  And I needed it.  It's kinda sad that an average 9:24 pace felt fast, but I really didn't care.   I was just happy to be running.  And Bailey was too! I remembered how fun it is to run with just her.  She's a pretty good running buddy and I think know she much prefers running with just me, rather than with me and the stroller.  But she's always a good sport about it either way!  And it is insane that it's this warm in December - I still think we need a treadmill, but I'll take this mild weather while I can.

So thanks P - you made my day!  And when this running mama is happy, it benefits everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment