Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas

I just can't bring myself to call it a merry Christmas. It's anything but ...

I decided to create this blog because I need a place to talk about how I feel. The anonymity of the web seems like a good place to vent - I think. I'd write in a diary, but hate my writing and end up getting mad that it looks ugly - yes, I know I'm insane. Before P and I were pregnant, I read so many blogs about people trying to conceive, people dealing with loss after miscarriage or premature delivery, etc. I had no idea how much comfort they would end up providing. As lonely as this feels, we are truly not alone. People do survive this ... I just never thought I'd be one of them.

The prior posts on the blog are things I wrote about and figured I'd share here because they explain some stuff. Despite the fact that my doctors are using a due date of May 28, P and I thought for the last 18 weeks that our due date was May 18 and are choosing to stick with that. It's the due date in our heart ...

No comments:

Post a Comment