Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hiatus

If you asked me why I haven’t posted anything in the last 5+ months, I’m not even sure I’d have an answer. Yet for some reason, I haven't. I didn’t stop writing altogether; I have several drafts that I wrote and just never got around to posting. Again, not entirely sure why. I think part of it had to do with people from my “real” life reading my innermost thoughts and feelings. I started to feel incredibly exposed and vulnerable and then started getting paranoid that other people would be reading and I wouldn’t know it. It's certainly a risk you take in the blog world and it started to bother me … but lately, I’ve been itching to post. I especially wanted to write about my marathon training in honor of Bri.enna. So, I opted to create a new blog title and imported all my old posts. It seemed like the best of both worlds. Hopefully I'm happy with the decision :)

No comments:

Post a Comment