Thursday, July 2, 2009

One Month

I cannot believe that it has been one month since Brienna was born. One month since I last held her in my arms, one month since I smelled her sweet smell, one month since I wiped her little bottom, one month since I changed her clothes, one month since I caressed her soft skin, one month since I rocked her, one month since I kissed her most perfect button nose ... I have no idea where this month went. The ache is no less now than it was a month ago. I would give anything to turn the clock back to one month ago. To still have Brienna safe inside me. All the heartache and pain I thought I experienced while pregnant pales in comparison to the grief I feel now ... I just miss my daughter :(

I love you sweet Brienna ...

2 comments:

  1. May peace be with you and your family.

    Love,
    Jorge and Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking about you guys....just wanted to let you know. Love you.

    ReplyDelete